|Warranty||Upto 1 Year|
|Power Supply (Volt/Hz)||220|
|Number Of Trays||3|
- Speed transfers up to 18 GB/min.
- Supports Hot Swapping.
- Systems & files copy mode supports Windows (FAT16/32/64,NTFS), Linux (ext2/ext3/ext4) and Mac (HFS, HFS+, HFSX.)
- Data Sanitization Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase and DoDErase + Compare.
- Supports NVMe & AHCI PCIe SSD.
- Supports SATA Express M.2/U.2 (via adapter) PCIe SSD.
- Log report management records all task details for better enhanced management.
- Cable free connection for easier M.2 connection and disconnection.
PCIe SSD Duplicator is specially designed for high volume duplication. U-Reach adopted a unique multitasking technology that can simultaneously copy 5 PCI-E M.2 targets with a high transfer speed of 18 GB per minute.
We guarantee the highest productivity without speed degradation even as the number of targets increase. The PCIe duplicator provides four copy modes quick smart copy, all partitions copy, percentage copy and whole copy that all meet different duplication task requirements. The quick copy mode copies data and skips blank area. NTFS, Linux (Ext2/Ext3/Ext4), FAT16/32/64 and Mac (HFS, HFSX, HFS+) formats can all be supported with quick copy mode.
In addition, the PCIe duplicator is equipped with different levels of secure erase functions, Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD 5220 Erase government standards, which can fulfill different levels of PCIe wiping security.
Impeccable High Speed
U-Reach SATA HDD duplicator is capable of copying at 18 GB/min. on all HDDs simultaneously, without any speed degradation as number of targets increase. This duplicator is great for manufacturers.
Whole HDD Copy
Whole HDD Copy supports various partition formats.
Systems & Data Copy
This mode identifies HDD Windows (FAT16/32/64, NTFS), Linux(ext2/ext3/ext4), Mac(HFS, HFS+, HFSX) formats. It will only copy the data and system contained area, which enhances the copying efficiency.
Supports 3 types of Erase Mode
- Quick Erase-Erase device index table, and only takes A FEW SECONDS to complete.
- Full Erase-Erase the whole device content.
- DoD Erase-Complies with the U.S. Department of Defense’s standard of erasing.
• Supports GPT, MBR table format.
• Supports Advanced format HDD.
• Support OS Linux, Unix, Windows, Macintosh, etc.